Tired of always playing and never winning the lottery? Increase your chance of success by joining an office lottery pool.
You Will Need
* Organizational skills
* A computer with spreadsheet software
* A copy machine
Step 1: Get organized
Organize a spreadsheet with lottery drawing dates and payment schedules.
Step 2: Type formal agreement
Type a concise formal agreement, including drawing dates, money due dates, and a payout schedule. Include the people responsible for checking numbers, collecting money, distributing winnings, and buying tickets.
Step 3: Recruit members
Recruit members to join the lottery pool and add their names to the spreadsheet. Update the spreadsheet immediately after payment is received.
Step 4: Determine how to pick numbers
Take turns with pool members selecting numbers.
Step 5: Post spreadsheet
Post the updated spreadsheet a day before the drawing, always in the same place.
Make sure all members check the spreadsheet for accuracy and sign off the day before the drawing.Make sure all members check the spreadsheet for accuracy and sign off the day before the drawing.
Step 6: Make copies of tickets
Make copies of the tickets and distribute them to all pool members.
Fact: Members of lottery clubs or pools win 40% of all lotteries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades