Don't let fate decide the makeup of your fantasy football team. Participate in a live draft with these tips.
You Will Need
* Knowledge of your fantasy league's rules
* A computer with internet access
* A "cheat sheet"
WARNING: Several states officially bar all gambling, including pools in which the organizer does not profit. Know your local laws before organizing a pool involving money.
Step 1: Know the object of the draft
Step 2: Do research
Just because a player performed well last season doesn't mean he'll do well this year. Consider his age, his team, lingering injuries, whether he's known for being erratic, and whether he'll be a free agent at the end of the season.
Step 3: Create a 'cheat sheet'
If you don't have the first or second pick, include several alternatives in case the players you want are taken.
Step 4: Draft a running back twice
If you're deciding between two players at the same position, take their home teams' location into account, and err on the side of those who play in warm weather or in domes.
Step 5: Draft two WRs
Step 6: Get a QB
Step 7: Get more RBs and WRs
Step 8: Choose a tight end and another QB
Step 9: Choose kicker and defense last
Step 10: Fill any holes
Fact: Fantasy football generates over $1 billion annually in entry, online-service, and fantasy news fees.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades