Watch this video tutorial to learn how to place a bet on some horse or dog races. When it comes to betting on the horses or dogs, the process is very similar. The betting shop that you are in will have all the days' races hanging from the walls which will show times, distances and show the form and odds of the horses that are running. Decide which horse you like the look of, get a blank betting slip, write the venue and time of the race at the top, then either the horses name or just it's number and how much you want to bet on it. When betting on horses you don't have to bet on them just winning. If betting on a horse with larger odds, an each way bet might be better as you have more chances of winning. When betting, make sure that you have enough time to study the form and write the bet out. Once written, take it up to the counter with your money. Once the bet is placed remember your jockey's colors and get ready to watch the race. Good luck!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades